Regardless of the Role you’re assigned in the game, you’ve got a path to have a great time.
Each Nation Has:
- Head-Of-State (President or Prime Minister) – HOS Player Guide Link – Your the HEAD of your Nation. Lead your team to victory!
- Deputy Head of State (VP) – DHOS (VP) Player Guide Link – Your the beating heart of your team. You’re in charge of getting your Nation into the technology of the future and purchasing the weapons of war and the means to your Nations expansion!
- Ambassador / Member of UNCLES – Ambassador Player Guide Link – You’re the VOICE of your team. Talk to the other Ambassadors and create the rules for all the Nations to operate within.
- Fleet Admiral – The Fleet Admiral can also be a Starship Captain, depending on the number of players attending. The Fleet Admiral is in charge of his/her fleet. That fleet MAY be under the command of SCMD. As Admiral, you communicate with SCMD or your Nations HOS as to your “orders”. Operate your fleet to support the missions/orders assigned.
- Starship Captains – This is the most common Role in the game. You have command of a starship and its makeup and operation.
Two more unique Game (not Nation) Roles. Both Voted in:
- Chancellor of U.N.C.L.E.S. – Chancellor Player Guide Link – Your the CHAIRPERSON of the UNCLES Council. Keep the Nations in line. Help run the Council to get its job complete.
- Marshall of SCMD – Marshall of Stellar Command – Your the HEAD of the Stellar Command Forces. Follow the lead from UNCLES and protect the SOL Sector.